Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Motivation for Christian Mamas

I just finished reading an excellent post by a new visitor to my blog. I could summarize it here, but I would love it if you would head over to her blog and read her urgent words yourselves. If you are a Christian mama, I highly recommend Passionate Housewife's wonderful post:

Against the Norm

I am working on a post on creative ways to incorporate reading-aloud into homes like mine where it is extremely difficult. Look for that post tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. I knew you guys would love each other.
    (Christine and the Passionate Housewife.)

    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post was just what I needed today. Thank you for passing it along.

    Blessings to you and yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Christine~
    I just wanted to come over and say HI...sorry I have not been by in a while.
    I read your friends post...it was really good.
    Thank you for the link!

    Blessings,
    Georgiann

    ReplyDelete