Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Today I am thankful for...

cupboard doors! We are doing some renovations right now, including the painting of my kitchen cabinet doors. My mom was wonderful enough to take home all the doors to paint in one -- well, two -- fell swoops. Baby guy thought this was an excellent and rare opportunity, as it gave him access to all kinds of goodies he doesn't normally have access to. The vinegars proved to be great fun, as did the dishwasher detergent, which was, sadly, moved before he had time to really enjoy it.

If my mom wanted to get a picture for her blog of me right inside this cupboard, she should have been quicker with the camera!

Unfortunately, for baby guy, my mom brought back a big stack of doors about an hour after I took this picture. I could never have open shelves in my kitchen. It is amazing what a difference it makes to the look of organization to have my stuff all covered with doors! Of course, there is also the issue of the six children. :)

Thank-you, Mom!!

No comments:

Post a Comment